Easy as Pie
Choose the perfect VegBox for you
Sign up online and pay upfront for 2021
Pick up at the farm store from June until October
Enjoy the great selection of fresh veg!
What’s in the box?
Savour a diverse, seasonally-changing selection of organic local produce, curated for you by your farmers. You will get some special veggies, grown just for CSA members, along with lots of our most popular vegetables. For examples, look at these photos of past weekly VegBox contents:.
See something that’s not for you? Don’t despair!
Since you’re picking up at the farm store, you can swap any unwanted items for produce you love!
In our weekly newsletter, we’ll also help you learn to prepare & cook all of the great vegetables our region has to offer. This is a journey in seasonal local eating and we are here every step of the way!
PICK UP IN WEST OTTAWA
Choose your pickup time for the season:
3:30 – 6:00 PM
11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Bring your own box and bags when you come pick up.
- Buy more of your favourite vegetables, and some BeetBox preserves, at the farm store.
- Relax outdoors, visit the chickens, walk around the farm, have a picnic, or take a stroll to the Ottawa River.
Change of Plans?
No problem, we’ve got you: Switch your pick up time, skip a week, send a friend, or we can donate your veg to the food bank for you.
CSA Member Benefits
All CSA members enjoy these benefits:
- A wide selection of vegetables including your favourites and artisanal new varieties
- Weekly cooking & storage tips from the farmers sent directly to your inbox.
- Weekly recipes to make the most of your subscription
- Access to the private BeetBox Facebook group — a community of foodies all eating the same food each week, and supporting each other in the process.
- Local vegetables that were grown by strictly following the Canadian Organic Standards
- VIP access to on-farm events in Nepean.
GET THE FULL SCOOP
Weekly CSA BOXES
(18 weeks total)
(9 weeks total)